Pancake Mines Pancake Mines

I also like to sit on my pancakes. Awsome man. 5/5

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Ewww

But funny, Weird But funny

I didn't think this was going to be good at all but the lyrics and animation are funny.

You its True You its True

work on it

you need to make extended flashes if you can do that you can make it better plz.And dont listen to marcus reed he sucks.

Virtual Nipple Twist Virtual Nipple Twist

Oh god

That was sweet. I love SOAD's music, and this flash was funneh.I love it \ man,ya know.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Damn

I am also a furry fan and a scalie fan.when will ver two come out.

oh by the way awsome drawing.I bet you pwn everyone elses drawing.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

Dude

This helped me out a whole lot thanks.

so much pressure so much pressure

I was really attracted to the droning pad and the well put together ensemble of synths. They sound very well equalized and quite full. The mastering sounds just fine to me. What is distinct is the somber atmosphere this track really establishes, which is very typical of many cyberpunk settings. The phasing pad at the upper end is fantastic and gives the melody a nice, undulating sound.

Glad to hear more synthwave from you.

Hey KOLTEN!!! PeniMix Hey KOLTEN!!! PeniMix

I remember this. This was a song about Kolten.

20-Cent2 responds:

Lol

Jammin' With My Stuff Jammin' With My Stuff

I thought this sounded great. What you can do with samples is handy and sounds like some ambient-industrial landscape that is dripping with a sense of curiosity and technical adventure.

Raging T Rex Raging T Rex

Very impressive piece of art you've created. The detail in the painting itself looks like it took some time and effort. The colors really make this T-Rex look bloodthirsty. Awesome picture for wall mounting, I think.

RushLightInvader responds: