so much pressure so much pressure

I was really attracted to the droning pad and the well put together ensemble of synths. They sound very well equalized and quite full. The mastering sounds just fine to me. What is distinct is the somber atmosphere this track really establishes, which is very typical of many cyberpunk settings. The phasing pad at the upper end is fantastic and gives the melody a nice, undulating sound.

Glad to hear more synthwave from you.

Hey KOLTEN!!! PeniMix Hey KOLTEN!!! PeniMix

I remember this. This was a song about Kolten.

20-Cent2 responds:

Lol

Jammin' With My Stuff Jammin' With My Stuff

I thought this sounded great. What you can do with samples is handy and sounds like some ambient-industrial landscape that is dripping with a sense of curiosity and technical adventure.

My Favorite Things My Favorite Things

Damn dude...

This well put out song inspires me to jump off of an aircraft and enjoy the wind hitting my face before the ground does.

good work...

TimeBender responds:

I made this while jumping out of a plane.

thats crazy man

Hand Helix Hand Helix

Pie

It are good, just like dis songs...I like the part where that guy does that sound...and stuff...

TimeBender responds:

oh worrrrdd?

Jxl180 - Drum Head Jxl180 - Drum Head

You did fairly well

I must say though that you can use slayer better than i can.

I gave a 5 for clarity because it sounded too empty for a general rock song, My advice would be to put some bacround music behind the lead sounds, or just add some bass and heavier drums.

I gave a 6 for effort because i am fairly confident that you can do much better than what you did now.

I hope some of my advie helps, keep up the good work.

Intracate~

jxl180 responds:

Thank you. And I'll make sure i'll add bass to my future songs.

The long wait... The long wait...

ok

I still didn't lie the scaling.remember nothing revolves around scales.if you make stuff like that you won't be so good.make what you want.don't let scales keep you from making great music.

Chance (Remix) Chance (Remix)

Good

It was way better than what i could do.Anyway i kinda liked that vocorder sound in the song.

Random Techno! Random Techno!

pretty good

But not that good. it sounds cool , but maybe you could make just a little better

A Dead Fucking Bitch! A Dead Fucking Bitch!

Awsome

Thats A really good band ya got!!!

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaa! Thanks mate. I wish I was in a band, unfortunately this is all made by just me... Maybe soon though!
Thanks for the review